- Aberdeen, UK
- DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Kochi, India
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our team.
PetroVault™ is Petrolink’s next-generation Data Management, Visualization and Analytics platform for the Oil and Gas industry. As a member of the Product Management team, you will be building innovative products using latest technologies.
As a member of the product team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization and analytics in our industry. Our product owners work closely with all stakeholders of the product and the software development lifecycle as a part of a fast pace and agile team. Work with the product team to ensure alignment on the direction of the overall product roadmap.
Experience in the Oil & Gas sector is critical for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather product data, including web analytics (e.g., Matomo), statistics, and consumer trends.
- Build, maintain, and refine the product roadmap and backlog.
- Analyze consumer research data and record product defects reported by the users or the support team.
- Determine improvements to product features, documenting and mapping requirements (user stories).
- Work with the product team to ensure alignment on the direction of the overall product roadmap.
- Work closely with the design teams to prepare mock ups, wireframes and product designs.
- Work closely with the development teams to make sure they understand product requirements. Provide timely feedback on features being delivered.
- Train internal departments on new product features and provide support to customers.
- Participate in sprint review and planning process.
- Create and update product documentation.
- Participate in demo planning and preparation.
- Present products to both internal and external users and clients.
- Excellent communication required to collaborate over chat, email, or voice calls with colleagues across global locations.
- Excellent written communication skills to document requirements, write user stories and create help and product documentation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform product decisions.
- Understanding of the Oil & Gas industry and ideally experience in data management and visualization for real time systems.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with WITSML and ETP a plus.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a business analyst or product management role.
Please read the privacy notice for job applicants here : https://www.petrolink.com/privacy-notice-job-applicants/
Petrolink Offer a Competitive Total Remuneration Package.
Closing Date for Applications 31st October 2023.