Reporting To (position):
ICT Datacenter Manager
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Selected candidate will be responsible for Designing, Configuration, Evaluation and Maintaining Petrolink network infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design or Architect the network layout depending on the specific requirement including gathering the requirement.
- Installation and Configuration of all network infrastructure including software patches, upgrades and/or hardware changes.
- Make network configuration changes following a Change Management Methodology.
- Identifies performance issues and interprets trends and provide recommendations.
- Create documentation related to Policies, Designs in Visio, Configuration standards, Installation Procedures and Reports.
- Will be responsible for Level 3 Escalation which may include Production Level Incident Support and preparation of the Incident report.
- Utilize tools like Dell Manage, Panorama and Kiwi Cat Tools for management of the network devices.
- Work with Cloud networking in AWS and Azure.
- Work part of team or independently on Projects related to Network Infrastructure which may involve Requirement gathering, Planning, Implementation and Documentation.
- Provide Training to new or existing staff on networking technologies.
Technical Skills (Must require)
- Thorough understanding of Networking and Firewall Security concepts.
- Detailed understanding of Palo Alto Firewall Configuration.
- Detailed understanding of Wireless Security Concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in networking and 2+ years of experience in Palo Alto firewall.
- Experience in Palo Alto to include configuration, planning and management of the device directly and using Panorama.
- Experience in Wireless devices like Aruba, Cisco, Ruckus, Aero hive is an advantage.
- Ability in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, and VRRP in a dual-stack IPv4/6 environment.
- Previous large-scale implementation experience with next generation firewall is an advantage.
- Ability to use packet capture tools like Wireshark and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in Cloud networking such as AWS or Azure is an advantage.
- Scripting knowledge using PowerShell or Python is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and deliver results in timely fashion.
- A creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Experience working in a fast-paced global team environment with limited supervision.
- The ability to work with remote teams in diverse locations and time zones.
- Highly developed analytical skills with an ability to remain focused on outputs and to adjust delivery mechanisms to meet deadlines.
- 3 or 4-year bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar field.
- Certifications or Training in PCNSE and/or CCNP will be of advantage.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.