Reporting To (position):
ICT Support Services Lead
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
The person in this position will need to be quick to adapt to process change and will need to manage and support all types of end user devices and applications. This role is to manage software systems, communication systems, basic network connections and hardware to ensure high availability and security of the supported business applications for all end users.
This individual also participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals and industry best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hardware and software troubleshooting capabilities. Ability to critically analyse symptoms, diagnose problems, plan and take appropriate action on equipment including desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices.
- Act as a point of contact for all ICT related tasks for end users.
- Reviews tickets and tasks, actions those assigned and escalates where required.
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems like Windows and common end user application.
- Microsoft Active Directory skills.
- Fundaments of network concepts. Familiar with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTPs. Etc.
- In-depth knowledge of LAN and WAN topology.
- Knowledge in anti-virus management and end point protection suites.
- O365 Administration including Exchange, MS Teams, Sharepoint and Streams.
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance.
- Make recommendations and implement improvement processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to converse and support end users confidently.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good knowledge about cloud-based Microsoft Services like O365 and MS VDI.
- Knowledge on OS deployments and patch management process, and experience working on related tools like WSUS.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Excellent written communication skills to communicate professionally with clients and to document work performed.
- Excellent communication required to support internal users via chat, email or voice calls.
- Previous experience as customer facing position supporting end users.
- Positive attitude, eager to take responsibility for work and shows initiative.
- MCP, CCNA, MCSE, A+, O365 certification – preferred.
- ITIL certification – preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.