Reporting To (position):
ICT Support Services Lead
Kochi, India (preferred) or any location in India. Remote Work Model.
[IMPORTANT – This position could be working on-call]
The person in this position will need to be quick to adapt to process change and will need to manage and support all types of end-user devices and applications. This role is to manage software systems, communication systems, basic network connections, and hardware to ensure high availability and security of the supported business applications for all end users.
This individual also participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals and industry best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hardware and software troubleshooting capabilities. Ability to critically analyze symptoms, diagnose problems, plan and take appropriate action on equipment including desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices.
- Act as a point of contact for all ICT-related tasks for end-users.
- Reviews tickets and tasks, actions those assigned, and escalates where required.
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems like Windows and common end-user application.
- Microsoft Active Directory skills.
- Fundaments of network concepts. Familiar with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTPs, Etc.
- In-depth knowledge of LAN and WAN topology.
- Knowledge in anti-virus management and endpoint protection suites.
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration including Exchange, MS Teams, Sharepoint, and Streams [VERY IMPORTANT].
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance.
- Make recommendations and implement improvement processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to converse and support end-users confidently.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good knowledge about cloud-based Microsoft Services like Office 365 and MS VDI.
- Knowledge of OS deployments and patch management processes, and experience working on related tools like WSUS.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Multi-factor authentication (MFA) implementations.
- Knowledge in Dynamic and self-service group membership, automatic license assignment, access reviews.
- Knowledge of File Protection Solutions in Office 365.
- Knowledge on Design the Exchange and message routing topology
- Knowledge of information protection for sensitive information in Office 365.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Native DLP Solutions.
- Design and Solution Intune MDM and security controls
- Designing and implementing the Conditional Access policy for effective data handling of the Enterprise according to the security requirements.
- Experience in design, development, deployment, management of solutions on Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and Intune Mobility.
- Strong knowledge of Design and implement advanced functions of Office 365 and/or Azure AD Premium including security, governance, and compliance.
- Provide operational guidance and serve as an IT escalation point for all Microsoft server-related technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager, and O365 Administration.
- Strong knowledge of security threats, vulnerabilities, risk & compliance with respect to Office365, Azure AD, Directory Services, and Mobility Services.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Excellent written communication skills to communicate professionally with clients and to document work performed.
- Excellent communication is required to support internal users via chat, email, or voice calls.
- Previous experience as a customer-facing position supporting end-users.
- Hands-on experience in change management, incident management, and problem management.
- Positive attitude, eager to take responsibility for work, and shows initiative.
- MCP, CCNA, MCSE, A+, O365 certification – preferred.
- ITIL certification – preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to Careers.India@petrolink.com.