DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Provide technical leadership in key architectural discussions/decisions for products and web frameworks.
- Support, Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing applications.
- Innovative technical design and creation of technical specifications.
- Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
- Assist company’s initiative on the data standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and design the structure of technology solutions for data interoperability, data access and access for prescriptive, machine learning and AI based processes.
- Provide technical leadership in key architectural discussions/decisions about the data infrastructure.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members.
- Assist with the rest of the architecture group to define the corporates technical platform.
- Explaining to designers and developers what’s required and overseeing the progress.
- Proven experience in .NET Framework and C#/ASP.Net development.
- Demonstrable experience working on N-tier architectures.
- Solid understanding of the full development life-cycle.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum).
- Experience of Web Services development.
- Experience in working on Cross-Platform Applications.
- Strong understanding of various databases including but not limited to MS SQL, PostGreSQL, Cassandra and Oracle.
- Experience in building highly available and easily scalable applications.
- Proven experience in Event-driven applications and message queues such as RabbitMQ, MQTT and/or Kafka.
Skills / Qualification
- Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design.
- Experience in REST, SOAP, JSON and Web Sockets.
- Industry experience in Oil and Gas domain, with preference for knowledge of WITSML or ETP.
- B.Tech / BE / Degree in Computer Science.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.