Reporting To (position):
Chief Executive Officer
The Vice President of Customer Success is responsible for bringing a strategic vision and innovative approach in managing critical customer-facing teams at Petrolink. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President of Customer Success plays a key role in achieving customer objectives and thus revenue expansion through ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Petrolink’s customers.
An experienced Customer Success and Professional Services leader, the ideal candidate needs a driven mindset, will be excited by the idea of driving key customer expansion around the globe, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, results-driven environment whilst enabling both customer and company success.
- Leading, expanding and mentoring the Client Champion and other customer facing teams by setting strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team.
- Developing customer satisfaction and engagement through helping to define the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities.
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization.
- Building the customer success organisation and designing methodologies that support Petrolink’s revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to a broad range of customer types, from Super Majors and national operators, through service companies, to smaller minor operators.
- Build a global professional services organization to support customers from onboarding and training through to long-term multi-stage engagement.
- Partnering very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
- A passion to create class leading service and experience for our customers.
- Demonstrated experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered.
- Experience building and managing Customer Success and or Professional Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to move quickly and iterate.
- Petroleum, Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to communicate well with technical customers.
- A strong strategic vision for customer experience, professional services, and customer support.
- The ability to design and implement services and support delivery models that align with the market, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections.
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, partners and at industry events.
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving teams.
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Empathy, humility and listening skills.
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to SeniorVacancies@Petrolink.Com.