Reporting To (position):
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
PetroVault™ is Petrolink’s next-generation Data Management, Visualization and Analytics platform for the Oil and Gas industry. As a member of the development team, you will be building innovative products using latest technologies.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to assist in designing and creating intuitive and visually appealing interfaces for digital products such as our web apps and mobile apps.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the user interface and visual design of our products and software during design concept, specification, validation, optimisation and transition into real-life.
- Close collaboration with our product team, stakeholders and development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Should be responsible for conducting user research, interviews and surveys, wireframes and prototypes, design presentations and usability testing.
- Create high- fidelity mock-ups and interactive prototypes for concept validation and testing.
- Design all aspects of the visual interface appearance and behaviour including layouts, icons,
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Result-oriented team player who takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of our product initiatives.
- Have a passion for designing gorgeous interfaces and unique, intuitive experience.
- Strong communication oral and written communication skills.
- Self-confident, possesses a strong work ethic, and is continually focused on improvement and innovations.
- Should have a strong understanding of design principles, user-centered design methodologies, and visual communication.
- Candidates must have a strong portfolio to showcase their projects.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert skill set and knowledge of Figma, Sketch and Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD).
- Defining overall product user experience and managing design system.
- Design QA – Designer must make sure that the developed elements function and look the way we designed.
- 3+ years of professional experience within the design field.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to Careers.Indonesia@petrolink.com.