Reporting To (position):
Kochi, India (preferred) or any location in India. Remote Work Model.
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Energy Industry. We are currently looking for a new Web Developer to join our team.
As a member of the development team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry. Our Developers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment. You will be able to deliver high-quality code and be able to build reliable and scalable applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Web Developer will be responsible for day-to-day coding and development activities. This will include relevant Unit Testing using various Unit Testing tools, as applicable in an Agile and DevOps Environment. This will also include working efficiently with the respective teams and giving consistent results that align well with business needs. The developer must be reliable, should show a high-level of understanding, have an innovative attitude, and be able to meet objectives in a timely manner.
They should demonstrate an ability to pro-actively communicate progress and requirements to the technical lead and manager as required. The correct individual will be highly driven and motivated, and be able to meet new and demanding targets consistently and successfully as required.
- Write well-organized and sustainable code.
- Design new software and perform modifications/maintenance to existing software.
- Present ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicate best development practices.
- Debug/Troubleshoot deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Work closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Manager, Operations, Testers, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in Angular 2+ (preferably up to date with latest releases).
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Work experience in the development of frameworks and web platforms are key to this position.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in React (ReactJS).
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming including experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, or other message brokers.
- Experience and/or knowledge of .Net/C# or any OOPS Concepts and technologies.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.