Reporting To (position):
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new Senior Web Developer to join our team. As a member of the development team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry.
Our Developers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment. You will be able to deliver high-quality code, have proven experience in your chosen development language, and be able to build reliable and scalable applications. You will work closely with other developers, Product Managers, testers, etc., have great communications skills, and be able to produce work in accordance with project timelines. The idea candidate will be dedicated, self-motivated, creative, proactive, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. As a senior developer, you will also mentor and train junior colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Web Developer will be responsible for day-to-day coding and development activities. This will include relevant Unit Testing using various Unit Testing tools, as applicable in an Agile and DevOps Environment. This will also include working efficiently with the respective teams and giving consistent result, that align well with the business needs. The developer must be reliable, should show a high-level of understanding, have an innovative attitude, and be able to meet objectives in a timely manner.
They should demonstrate an ability to pro-actively communicate progress and requirements to the technical lead and manager required. The correct individual will be highly driven and motivated, and be able to meet new and demanding targets consistently and successfully as
- Write well-organized and sustainable code.
- Design new software and perform modifications/maintenance to existing software.
- Present ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicate best development practices.
- Debug/Troubleshoot deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Work closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Manager, Operations, Testers, etc.).
Skills / Qualifications
- Proven experience in Angular 2+ (preferably up to date with latest releases).
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Work experience in the development of frameworks and web platforms are key to this position.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in React (ReactJS).
- Experience in Event Driven Programming including experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka or other message brokers.
- Experience and/or knowledge of .Net/C# or any OOPS Concepts and technologies.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.