- May 23rd, 2023
Petrolink releases Open Source Data Migration tools to enable the conversion of WITSML 22.214.171.124 Data to and from the latest 2.1 standard. Read more about it here.
- April 17th – 20th, 2023
Curtis and Associates Group of Companies exhibited at The Open Group‘s Summit in London from April 17th to April 20th, 2023. The Open Group standards ensure openness, interoperability, and consensus. https://events.opengroup.org/website/51925/home/#agenda
- January 26th, 2023
The Curtis & Associates Group of Companies including Petrolink is delighted to announce that we have achieved Carbon Footprint ISO 14064-1 verified. This verification marks the next milestone along the path to building a net zero world.Curtis & Associates engaged the support of Carbonology® to help verify Greenhouse Gas (GHG) data over the reporting period January 1st – December 31st, 2021, covering 100% of Scope 1 and 2 emissions from within organisational boundaries. Including the Scope 3 business flights.The process involved a detailed examination of the organization’s emissions. This provided stakeholders with a robust reporting outcome. Going forward, Curtis & Associates are aligning the Group with Science Based Targets Initiatives (SBTI). The report findings will also be used to design GHG reduction process and plans across the Group.
- November 29th, 2022
Petrolink is pleased to share that Hamood Meraj, Vice President – Middle East will be chairing Session 4: Advanced Technologies for Data Management.The session forms a key part of the two-day SPE Workshop: Impact of Digitalisation on Drilling Operations.The event brings together a wider range of speakers covering a breadth of topics from Rig Robotics and Drilling Automation to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability.Join Hamood at the Kempinski Al Othman Hotel, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, November 29th , as the panel take a deeper look at designing the future by leveraging edge analytics and large-scale data processing to support data management processes.
- November 25th, 2020
Petrolink is pleased to announce the award of a global data distribution contract with one of the world’s most prestigious oil & gas service companies. Under the terms of the contract, Petrolink will provide all of the client’s Product Service Lines with its PetroVue Real-Time Viewer (PetroVue RTV) technology for real-time data visualization, and PetroVault Platform for data management. Petrolink secured the work following a worldwide trial spanning several months which allowed the client to thoroughly test the capability and functionality of the PetroVault and PetroVue systems, proving that it was more than capable of meeting their onerous requirements and providing a class-leading solution to their customer’s needs. More details to follow.
- September 1st, 2020
We are delighted to announce that we have completed the move to our new offices at 11451 Katy Freeway, Suite 320, Houston, Texas 77079 USA. To read the press release, please click here.
- July 6th, 2020 at 18:30 – 20:00 Saudi Arabia Time
Petrolink is delighted to sponsor the SPE-KSA Webinar Series: The Application of Consensus Blockchains in the Energy Industry with Jon Curtis. Jon is the Founder and Chairman of B2B Matrix, a company with a primary focus on the Implementation of Blockchain Technologies in the Energy Sector. He is also the Founder of the Petrolink Group.
For more information about the webinar event, please click here.
- February 18th, 2020
Petrolink has joined The Open Group Open Subsurface Data Universe™ (OSDU) Forum.
- February 12th, 2020 – David Johnson (Chief Technology Officer, Petrolink) is featured in the Digital Oil and Gas Podcast. Listen to the podcast in here.
- January 13th – 15th, 2020 – Petrolink is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor of the International Petroleum Technology Conference (IPTC), January 13th – 15th, 2020, Dhahran EXPO, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Join us for demonstrations at Stand:82. For more info, please visit: http://2020.iptcnet.org/
- October 22nd – 23rd, 2019 – UniDAQ, part of the Petrolink Group exhibited at the IADC Advanced Rig Technology, in Amsterdam, Netherlands – booth no. 11.
For more info, please visit: http://www.iadc.org/event/rig-technology-2019/
- June 18th, 2019 – Petrolink is pleased to announce that our office in Kochi, India has achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification, joining our offices in Douglas, Isle of Man (ISO 9001:2015 since 2017), Houston, USA (ISO 9001:2015 since 2016), and Aberdeen, UK (ISO 9001:2008 since 2015).
- April 9th – 11th, 2019 – Petrolink exhibited at the SPE Oil and Gas India Conference and Exhibition (OGIC 2019).
Stand no. 26, Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel, Mumbai, India. For more information please visit: https://www.spe.org/events/ogic
- March 27th – 29th, 2019 – Petrolink exhibited at the Offshore Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition (OMC 2019) at Hall 3, Booth C1, Pala de André in Ravenna, Italy, March 27th – 29th, 2019. For more information please visit: https://www.omc2019.it
- February 6th, 2019 – Petrolink announced the launch of our Manage By Exception System which is changing the way drillers manage alerts.
- December 10th – 12th, 2018 – Visit Petrolink at the 2018 PAPG-SPE Annual Technical Conference & Oil Show, Serena Hotels Islamabad, Pakistan. For more information please visit: http://www.atcpakistan.pk/
- November 27th, 2018, 17:30 – 19:00 (CET) – David Johnson, Petrolink VP – Product Management & Innovation, is presenting “Edge Analytics and Machine Learning Deliver Big Data at the Rig Site”, at Sala Barbara – V Palazzo Uffici Eni SpA – via Emilia 1, San Donato Milanese, Italy, November 27, 2018.
For more information please visit: https://connect.spe.org/italy/home
- October 2nd – 3rd, 2018 – SPE Workshop: Drilling Automation: Will You Embrace Change and Add Value?
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Nick Baker, Vice President, Petrolink will deliver a speech, “Impact on Data Infrastructure when Using Real-Time Analytics to Support Drilling Automation”.
For more information please visit: https://www.spe.org/events/en/2018/workshop/18aab7/drilling-automation.html
- September 23rd, 2018 – SPE’s Drilling Uncertainty Prediction Technical Section Half-Day Symposium at SPE ATCE, Dallas, Texas, USA. This symposium will highlight the latest upcoming industry efforts, as well as technologies from outside the oil and gas space which could be adapted to drilling uncertainty prediction.
For more information about DUPTS, please visit: https://connect.spe.org/dupts
- August 14th, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. CT – SPE’s Drilling Uncertainty Prediction Technical Section hosts webinar: Embracing the Possible: Applying Cross-Transferable Data Analysis and AI Innovation from Other Industries.
Speaker: Angela Mathis, CEO of ThinkTank Maths Limited
- July 11th, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. EDT – SPE’s Drilling Uncertainty Prediction Technical Section hosts webinar: Optimum Mud Overbalance and ROP Limits for Managing Wellbore Stability in Horizontal Wells in a Carbonate Gas Reservoir.
Speaker: Khaqan Khan, Saudi Aramco
- June 13th, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. CT – SPE’s Drilling Uncertainty Prediction Technical Section hosts webinar:
Probabilistic Real-Time Trajectory Control and Drilling Uncertainty.
Speakers: Robello Samuel and Z. Michael Liu
- April 23rd – 26th, 2018 – Petrolink is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor of the SPE-KSA Annual Technical Symposium and Exhibition, April 23rd – 26th, 2018, Dhahran Expo, Saudi Arabia. Please visit us in booth #10.
April 16th – 19th, 2018 – Petrolink exhibited at Les Journées Scientifiques et Techniques (JST11), April 16th – 19th, 2018, in Oran, Algeria.
- March 27th, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. EDT – SPE’s Drilling Uncertainty Prediction Technical Section hosts webinar:Edge Analytics at the Rig.
Presenter: Jon Curtis, President of the Petrolink Group
- January 2nd, 2018 – Petrolink’s new mobile app PetroVue Mobile is now available for download on Apple’s App Store and on Google Play for Android devices.