Alerts you need, when and where you need them
Throughout the process of drilling a well, issues can arise that can slow down, or even halt, operations. Operators have numerous wells that need to be monitored at all times. Paying attention to each screen and which alerts are most important can be unmanageable. The result is alert overload.
The MBE system is the next generation alerting application designed to increase the user’s effectiveness by prioritizing the alerts received. The system allows the user to set-up rules to constantly monitor a specified condition, and then permits the user to select and prioritize the resulting alerts they wish to receive, reducing alert overload.
Paying attention to what’s truly important
MBE constantly monitors the condition of the rule and then raises only the resulting priority alert to exactly the right person, relieving alert overload and ensuring people are paying attention to only what’s really important.
- Alerts are distributed to all global users and are viewable to online users, and sent via email and SMS text notifications to out-of-office personnel
- An alert activity stream brings the mission critical and related drilling conditions, front and center improving the user’s situational awareness
- MBE generates notifications on predictive alerts and events and includes a display link providing detailed analysis
Built to provide critical alerting information to globally located users, MBE conducts condition monitoring of rig operations and drill string sensor data once it arrives at the point of aggregation.
- The MBE system is a cloud-based application allowing access to any global user with internet and the right permission
- Provides near-instantaneous notification of alerts to the rig, Real-Time Operations Center – RTOC, and back office personnel
- Enables comments on the alerting instance to advise global users on the alert specifics
- Implements HTML5 for a wider compatibility between browsers and devices
- The constant data stream of ETP results in a lower bandwidth allocation providing near instant access to drilling performance and downhole data
To learn more about rule creation and MBE’s uneditable audit trail, read the brochure.