PetroVue is a web-based real-time well-site data monitoring solution by Petrolink. It displays rig data in a scalable secure and readable format. PetroVue allows the user to securely monitor drilling and mudlogging information in real-time anywhere in the world.
PetroVue allows the user to monitor multiple simultaneous rig operations through a web browser whenever and wherever they are connected. It has a customizable user interface which permits the user to select multiple wells, widgets to effectively monitor the relevant channel data.
PetroVue showcases an intuitive design which includes interactive log plots, curves, gauges, multi-well display, and trajectories. Also, the user can customize the time and depth displays, and user-specific customizations in displays and trajectories can be made upon request.
PetroVue – Under the hood
- PetroVue is our NextGen Visualization and Data Management framework (not a single application)
- It allows us to build applications quickly and get to the market faster. With PetroVue, we can get from an idea to a deployment in weeks, rather than months or years.
- PetroVue is modular. It is a collection of apps (Real-Time Viewer, Manage By Exception, Data Studio, Real-Time Engineering apps like Torque & Drag, Flowback) which are built around specific workflows, each addressing a different need, solving a different problem, whether it’s document management, real-time data monitoring, drilling optimisation or collaboration.
- It is a web-based platform that can run on any device without installation – it takes seconds from opening your browser to seeing your data – saving your users seconds every time they use the application.
- Modern UI/UX – the apps are built around the users needs and usability. PetroVue is very user friendly and intuitive – so the end user spends less time setting up displays or learning how to use the app, and more time analysing data – making sense of it, doing the actual work.
- The apps are integrated but can also be deployed individually. You can navigate between the apps with the context being retained.