Reporting To (position):
Global HR & Contracts Manager
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level supporting the company’s HR functions such as employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, compensations and benefits, and employment law compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and structure to the local HR Department and HR assistants.
- Plan and assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Ensure local adherence to the Global Employee Handbook and assist the Global HR & Contracts Manager to maintain and update same.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database as necessary.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, etc., and resolve issues and problems.
- Update employee indicative data (i.e., new hires, requisitions, terminations, exit.); extract report as needed.
- Provide induction and onboarding briefing to new hires.
- Manage the annual performance and salary review process.
- HR Operations: Coordinate for operational activities such as transfer in, out department change, location change. Maintain database of the employee movements.
- Drive positive employee relations to provide an optimal work environment for all employees working in different shifts.
- Promote participation in Employee Engagement, Wellness, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives within the organization.
- Responsible for issuing any company/personal related letters for the employees.
- Review, update, maintain and ensure proper filing of statutory compliance.
- Provide coordination to payroll authority for making salary sheets. Generate reports required to complete the payroll.
- Responsible for screening, hiring, and interviewing candidates. Maintaining the database of candidates.
- Responsible for recruitment and coordinating with other departments in closing the open positions and update senior management with the reports.
- Prepare HR reports based on the requirement.
- Leave Management.
- Propose and draft new policies and procedures in conjunction with the Global HR & Contracts Manager.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Law, Psychology, Human Resources from an accredited educational institution.
- Previous experience in the role of Human Resources Generalist or a very similar position and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of the position.
- Knowledge in the specialized area of HR processes and systems.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to distinguish between priority and important tasks while working in a team environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office and familiar with any other software pertinent to the job role.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.