Reporting To (position):
QA – Team Lead
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new Senior Software Test Engineer to join our team.
As a member of the technology team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry. Our Testers work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment, working to deliver high-quality, reliable, and scalable applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing client requirements.
- Participating in preparing test plans.
- Preparing test scenarios.
- Preparing test cases for module, integration, and system testing.
- Preparing test data for the test cases.
- Preparing test environments in which to execute the test cases.
- Analyzing the test cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the test cases.
- Defect tracking.
- Use existing tools and frameworks to build/script test conditions.
- Execute test cases and publish results with appropriate analysis.
- Participate in troubleshooting issues along with different teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- More than 2 years in manual testing and more than 1 year in automation testing experience.
- Basic knowledge of databases like SQL, Oracle, and Cassandra.
- Complete understanding of the software testing life cycle.
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios.
- Excellent at reporting and bug tracking.
- Experience in working with QTP(UFT) OR Test Complete, Selenium, and Jmeter.
- Experience in scripting and executing automation test cases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.