Reporting To (position):
QA – Team Lead
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new Software Test Engineer to join our team. As a member of the technology team, you will be a key player in planning, scripting, and executing a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment. You will have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and QA methodology, including bug tracking and reporting, and automating scripts for applications based on C#, web technologies, .Net, Java and Windows. Primary responsibilities include the scripting and execution of a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analysing client requirements.
- Participating in preparing test plans.
- Preparing test scenarios.
- Preparing test cases for module, integration, and system testing.
- Preparing test data for the test cases.
- Preparing test environments in which to execute the test cases.
- Analysing the test cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the test cases.
- Defect tracking.
- Use existing tools and frameworks to build/script test conditions.
- Execute test cases and publish results with appropriate analysis.
- Participate in troubleshooting issues along with different teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2+ years in manual testing and 1+ year in automation testing experience.
- Basic knowledge of databases like SQL, Oracle, and Cassandra.
- Complete understanding of the software testing life cycle.
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios.
- Excellent at reporting and bug tracking.
- Experience in working with QTP(UFT) OR Test Complete, Selenium, and Jmeter.
- Experience in scripting and executing automation test cases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to Careers.India@petrolink.com.