Reporting To (position):
Global Development Manager
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Energy Industry. We are currently looking for a new Senior QA Team Lead with more than 7+ years of experience in driving projects to delivery.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and QA methodologies, including bug tracking and reporting. Should also be able to work in a proactive environment for time-critical systems to deliver the best quality software.
The candidate would be responsible for leading a team of QA engineers responsible for software/application quality tracking and maintaining the same over evolving versions of the project and delivering them as modules.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review/create test scripts and workload model
- Develop design guidelines related to software quality
- Analyse functional and non-functional requirements
- Perform Front and back end testing
- Test environment configuration/management
- Design and build intelligent test systems that can simulate production scenarios with a focus on automation
- Monitor system performance post-development
- Analyse and determine tool capabilities
- Perform pre/post code inspections
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, and other stakeholders to ensure test plans will meet expectations.
- Execute quality optimization experiments and recommend short and long-term plans
- Review final results and present reports to the development/business team
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Train, mentor, and/or lead a team of QA Engineers
- Assist in defining and driving the QA process
Skills & Qualifications:
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in testing Web-based, Mobile and windows applications on virtualized machines
- Extensive experience in understanding and testing complex products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions
- Knowledge in QA automation such as Selenium or other equivalent UI based framework
- Experience with defect tracking tools and test case management systems
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills and ability to prioritize well
- Ability to accurately estimate, meet deadlines/provide deliverables on time
- Experience in Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills leveraging emotional intelligence and ability to work in a collaborative cross-functional team
- Experience in CI/CD tooling and pipelines
- Practical knowledge in security and penetration testing is a plus
- Experience in C# would be a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.