Reporting To (position):
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
ICT Support Services Lead coordinates and leads the team providing of all end user support services for both hardware and software to a global user base. The lead will be responsible for managing and monitoring a team of support engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage ticket queue and ensure timely response and resolution to incidents and service requests. Escalate tickets where required or assist team members in ticket resolution.
- Conduct root cause analysis for problems where required.
- Responsible for end user application support including but not limited to O365, end point protection, VPN client, softphones.
- In charge of the maintenance and upkeep of all the user systems, covering desktops, laptops, mobile devices.
- Responsible to maintain and implement Standard Operating Environment (SOE) with best practices and security initiatives.
- Manage team rota, review and approve holiday requests while maintain support coverage.
- Coordinate training of new team members and participate in the staff recruitment process where required.
- Own Support team documentation, processes and procedures. Keep the up to date and review as required.
- Implement improvements to team, systems, processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other team leads and ICT management on projects and service improvements as needed.
- Produce weekly\monthly\yearly reports as required.
- Manage the support team covering performance, define accountability and performance objectives, provide feedback and guidance. Ensuring that all quality objectives and policies are understood and adhered to.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be a team player with a proactive problem solving mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with direct report and peers.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies namely Win10 and O365.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.