Reporting To (position):
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new Senior C# Developer to join our team.
As a member of the technology team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry. Our Testers work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment, working to deliver high-quality, reliable, and scalable applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write well-organized and sustainable .Net code.
- Design new software and perform modifications/maintenance to existing software.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Present ideas for software improvements.
- Identify and communicate best development practices.
- Debug/Troubleshoot deployed software.
- Document technical requirements.
- Perform code reviews.
- Work closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Manager, Operations, Testers, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expertise in the C# programming language and the .NET Framework.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in multi-threaded/concurrent development.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a large remote team.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC / Web API.
- Experience implementing REST and OData APIs.
- Experience with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and or NoSQL databases, particularly Cassandra.
- Experience with developing new solutions.
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming, including experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.).
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to email@example.com.