Reporting To (position):
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new C# Developer to join our team.
As a member of the development team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry. Our Developers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment. You will be able to deliver high-quality code and be able to build reliable and scalable applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The C# Developer will be responsible for day-to-day coding and development activities. This will include relevant Unit Testing using various Unit Testing tools, as applicable. This will also include working efficiently with the respective teams and giving consistent results that align well with business needs. The Engineer must be reliable, should show a high-level of understanding, have an innovative attitude, and be able to meet objectives in a timely manner.
They should demonstrate an ability to pro-actively communicate progress and requirements to the technical lead and manager as required. The correct individual will be highly driven and motivated and be able to meet new and demanding targets consistently and successfully as required.
- Write well-organized and sustainable .Net code.
- Design new software and perform modifications/maintenance to existing software.
- Present ideas for software improvements.
- Identify and communicate best development practices.
- Debug/Troubleshoot deployed software.
- Document technical requirements.
- Work closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Manager, Operations, Testers, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expertise in the C# programming language and the .NET Framework.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in multi-threaded/concurrent development.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC / Web API.
- Experience with REST and/or OData APIs.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
- Experience with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and NoSQL databases, particularly Cassandra.
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming including experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.