Reporting To (position):
QA – Team Lead
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new Senior Software Test Engineer to join our team.
As a member of the technology team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry. Our Testers work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment, working to deliver high-quality, reliable, and scalable applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to all phases of the automation testing lifecycle.
- Review and create test scripts and workload models.
- Develop design guidelines related to software quality.
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements.
- Front- and back-end testing.
- Test environment configuration/management.
- Design and build intelligent test systems that can simulate production scenarios.
- Monitor system performance, post-development.
- Analyze and determine tool capabilities.
- Perform pre/post code inspections.
- Execute quality optimization experiments and recommend short- and long-term plans.
- Review results and present reports to the development/business team.
- Be able to work on multiple projects, be flexible, and adapt to changing requirements.
- Train, mentor, and assist in the leading of QA Engineers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in working with QTP(UFT), TestComplete, Selenium, Jmeter.
- Experience in back-end database automation.
- Experience in different automation frameworks.
- Knowledge to establish automated test environments for UI and non-UI testing.
- Experience in testing web-based, mobile, and windows applications on virtual machines.
- Extensive experience in understanding and testing complex products and platforms, as well as their integration and interaction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.