DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
The Web Developer is responsible for the day-to-day coding and development activities including relevant Unit Testing using various Unit Testing tools, as applicable in an Agile and DevOps Environment. This also includes working efficiently with the respective team and giving consistent results, that aligns well to the business needs. The developer must be reliable and should show a high grasping and innovative attitude which will help meeting to timeliness objectives of the assigned project.
They should demonstrate an ability to pro-actively communicate progress and requirements to technical lead and manager whenever required. The correct individual will be highly driven and motivated to consistently and successfully meet new and demanding objectives of the project, team and the product manager.
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming including experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka or other message brokers.
- Experience and/or knowledge of .Net or any OOPS Concepts and technologies.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in modern web technology, such as Web Assembly, WebGL and SVG.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
- Proven experience in Angular over 6 years.
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Work exposure in the development of frameworks, web platforms are key to this position.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Over 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Write well organized and sustainable code.
- Design new software or modification/maintenance of existing software.
- Presenting ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members of the team to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicates best development practices.
- Debugging/Troubleshooting deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Working closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Managers, Operations, Testers).