DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
We are looking for an experienced Software Tester. We are looking for a candidate that have experience in both automated and manual software testing and works proactively to ensure the highest quality products are delivered.
- Analysing requirements/use cases/user stories from the Product Owner.
- Participating in preparing test plans and test scenarios.
- Preparing Test Cases for modules, integration, and system testing.
- Preparing Test Data for tests.
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases.
- Analysing the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the Test Cases.
- Defect Tracking.
- Use existing tools and frameworks to build/script test conditions for automating tests.
- Execute test cases and publish result analysis.
- Participate in troubleshooting issues alongside other technical and operational teams.
- Knowledge of databases like SQL, Oracle and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of the Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Knowledge in writing test cases and test scenarios.
- Knowledge in reporting and bug tracking.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Over 2 Years relevant experience.
- Experience in QTP(UFT) OR TestComplete, Selenium, Jmeter.
- Experience in scripting and executing automation test cases.
- Knowledge of coding/scripting in Java.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to Careers.Indonesia@petrolink.com.