DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
The C# Developer is responsible for the day-to-day coding and development activities including relevant Unit Testing using various Unit Testing tools, as applicable. This also includes working efficiently with the respective team and giving consistent results, that aligns well to the business needs. The Engineer must be reliable and should show a high grasping and innovative attitude which will help meeting to timeliness objectives of the assigned project.
They should demonstrate an ability to proactively communicate progress and requirements to technical lead and manager whenever required. The correct individual will be highly driven and motivated to consistently and successfully meet new and demanding objectives of the project, team and the product manager.
- Write well organized and sustainable .Net code.
- Design new software or modification/maintenance of existing software.
- Review software.
- Presenting ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members of the team to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicates best development practices.
- Debugging/Troubleshooting deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Working closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Managers, Operations, Testers).
- Expertise in the C# programming language and the .NET Framework.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Over 2 year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in multi-threaded/concurrent development.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC / Web API.
- Experience with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and or NoSQL databases particularly Cassandra or Hadoop.
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to Careers.Indonesia@petrolink.com.