DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Proven experience in Angular over 6 years.
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Work exposure in the development of frameworks, web platforms are key to this position.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Over 4 years of relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and or NoSQL databases particularly Cassandra.
- Experience with developing new solutions.
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming including experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc).
- Knowledge in modern web technology, such as Web Assembly, WebGL, and SVG.
- Design new software or modification/maintenance of existing software.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Presenting ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members of the team to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicates best development practices.
- Debugging/Troubleshooting deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Perform code reviews.
- Working closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Managers, Operations, Testers).
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to Careers.Indonesia@petrolink.com.