- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
We are looking for a competent customer support technician to provide fast and useful assistance on our data solution software and systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with all customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on our products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs and ticketing systems.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a customer support technician or other applicable support roles.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.