Reporting To (position):
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of Petrolink’s IT infrastructure to support both internal users and customers. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all network, storage and compute hardware in a number of global data centers and in the cloud. The Infrastructure lead will manage all activities of the Infrastructure Engineers in their team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designed and maintained all production and development environments in coordination with other leads and management.
- Design and implement plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Participate in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with peers and senior management.
- Participates in or leads complex data center and cloud infrastructure (network, storage and compute) design/implementation or migration, performance engineering or problem resolution projects.
- Provide technical leadership and review technical design across workstreams.
- Plan, acquire and coordinate installation of hardware and software upgrades/expansions across the organization’s data center locations.
- Broad technical knowledge of the data center operations and components: hypervisor suites, storage, network hardware, server, backup solutions and monitoring.
- Solve and provide solutions to problems, coordinate response from Infrastructure team to incidents.
- Actively participate in change management process ensuring creation of appropriate documentation and provide technical review of changes
Coordinate with other team leads and ICT management on projects and service improvements as needed.
- Produce weekly\monthly\yearly reports as required.
- Manage the Infrastructure team covering performance, define accountability and performance objectives, provide feedback and guidance. Ensuring that all quality objectives and policies are understood and adhered to.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good understanding and design experience of infrastructure Microsoft applications.
- Understanding and design experience of public & private cloud deployments.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, switches, storage.
- Experience of hyper converged compute environments.
- Hands on experience of VMware ESX, Nutanix AHV or other hypervisors.
- Excellent understanding of Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
- Good experience and administering Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS and PKI solutions.
- Experience of Palo Alto firewalls and VPN gateways.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- People and team management skill.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.