Reporting To (position):
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for a new Senior Web Developer to join our team. As a member of the development team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry.
Our Developers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment. You will be able to deliver high-quality code, have proven experience in your chosen development language, and be able to build reliable and scalable applications. You will work closely with other developers, Product Managers, testers, etc., have great communications skills, and be able to produce work in accordance with project timelines. The idea candidate will be dedicated, self-motivated, creative, proactive, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. As a senior developer, you will also mentor and train junior colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Write well-organized and sustainable .Net code.
- Design new software and perform modifications/maintenance to existing software.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Present ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicate best development practices.
- Debug/Troubleshoot deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Perform code reviews.
- Work closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Manager, Operations, Testers, etc.).
Skills / Qualifications
- Proven experience in Angular 2+ (preferably above Angular 5).
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience with developing new software.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Work experience in the development of frameworks and web platforms are key to this position.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL databases, particularly Cassandra.
- Experience in React (ReactJS).
- Experience in Event Driven Programming including experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.).
- Experience and/or knowledge of .Net/C# or any OOPS Concepts and technologies.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria, please send your resume to Careers.India@petrolink.com.