- Aberdeen, UK
- DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Expertise in the C# programming language and the .NET Framework.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Over 6 years of relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in multi-threaded/concurrent development.
- Ability to work with a large remote team or individually.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and or NoSQL databases particularly Cassandra.
- Experience with developing new solutions.
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming including experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc).
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
- Write well organized and sustainable .Net code.
- Design new software or modification/maintenance of existing software.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Presenting ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members of the team to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicates best development practices.
- Debugging/Troubleshooting deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Perform code reviews.
- Working closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Manager, Operations, Tester).